Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quo by Orly Lilac Lust & MM07

Hi everybody! I have Quo by Orly Lilac Lust tonight and I also tried out my new Messy Mansion plate 07. Lilac Lust is a lovely lilac color that leans pink...very spring/summer. It had a very thick formula that was almost a one coater..it leveled really well. It's worth adding to your collection if you're short on these kind of colors like I am. I care about formula..and this one has a good one so it would beat out a lot of other similar colors in my opinion. So I stamped with MM07...the lovely roses plate. I'm not a huge fan of roses but when I saw this plate I knew I had to have it! As always these plates are great quality and I love her creativity. I used 2 coats of Lilac Lust and stamped with Wet'n'Wild Black Creme. Then I went in with my dotter and applied Quo by Orly My Muse..(a pretty lilac glitter that I previously reviewed)...over the black. Here's some pics :)



 This last pic is probably more color accurate.
Well..hope you like! Have a fabulous night :)

2 comments: