Monday, February 24, 2014

Nfu Oh 54 Flaky Fun

Hi everyone! Just decided it was time to play with some beautiful aqua flakies..who doesn't love a good flaky?? So I started with a base of OPI I'm Feeling Sashy ( I think it's from the Miss Universe Collection). I used 2 coats..I wanna say it was a crelly formula..a little patchy on the first coat but the second fixed things right up. A nice greyed out medium purple...at least that's how I see it. Really flattering shade. Then I layered on 2 coats of Nfu Oh 54...and I did this in two steps cause I heard they have horrible dry time. A thin layer before bed and one when I got up..worked perfectly. Tonnes of flaky pay off...even after taking most off the brush. Then I used my new MoYou Suki Collection-06 plate!! That image transferred perfectly..worth the wait! They shipped on Feb.4 and I just got them today..I was under the impression they shipped faster but as long as you know what to expect..there's no disappointment :) I stamped with Spa Ritual Osmium..a gorgeous blackened navy/teal jelly..had no idea it would be so great for stamping! On with the pic spam! :) Make sure to click on the pics to get enlarged images...






Sadly I forgot to take a pic of OPI I'm Feeling Sashy on it's own :( This gives you an idea though. Hope you liked! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Have a nice Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment