Thursday, March 20, 2014

OPI Brazil Collection Spring Mani

Hi all! I have a quick post for you today for the first day of Spring! It's snowing today after a week of melting...so it's sucks to be here, oh well! That's why I decided to brighten it up with four of OPI's bright beauties from the Brazil Collection.
For this mani I started out with a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff. Then sponged on (from top to bottom on the sponge) I Just Can't Cope-Acabana, Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?, Toucan Do it if You Try and Kiss Me I'm Brazilian. I can't comment on formula as I just sponged them but I heard they're great and they sure didn't seem thick. Then I stamped with MoYou Pro Collection-11 and Wet'n'Wild Black Creme. I especially loved the pointer and pinky nails..LOVE that image so very much!! I ordered three plates from MoYou and I will certainly be buying more in the near future! It took approx. 3 weeks...banking days to get to me (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada) so that's not so bad. As long as you know what to expect, right? Anyhow..hope you like and as always enlarge the pics :)




All pics are in natural lighting..no editing, no flash and sadly NO sun. Have a wonderful first day of Spring <3

No comments:

Post a Comment