Thursday, December 13, 2012

M.A.C Make Up Inspired Animal Print

Hi everybody! After 3 weeks of Christmas mani's I wanted a change!! I was shopping at one of my favorite stores this past week.....m.a.c. and they had some of the cutest sets out......all brightly colored and super girly. One of the awesome gals there gave me a little pamphlet thingy on new eye make-up looks.....it's adorable! It's my inspiration for the new mani I did lastnight :) Hope you like!

 I searched high and low in my stash and couldn't find a perfect match for the base color..thought Zoya Bevin or OPI Thanks a Windmillion would be perfect but they were too dark. In hindsight I probably should have used them but I settles on Butter London Trustafarian instead. It's a bit too goldish for a perfect match.
 The above pic is nighttime and the bottom is daytime...less holo in the day shot.
You can check out more of my work on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-Polish-Junkie/184331955013820?ref=hl

What I used:
Base: Butter London Trustafarian
Spots: Gosh Miss Minty
Stamp: Mash 40, Konad black

No comments:

Post a Comment