Monday, December 17, 2012

Peacock Stamping with China Glaze Running in Circles

Hi everyone! Getting closer to X-mas...oh boy!! So I was inspired to try out my new China Glaze Running in Circles....perfect X-mas green. Then I went shopping for more X-mas tree decorations......and since my tree is a peacock theme I added some peacock feathers. I'll shut up now and post the goods......no one's here to read, right? lol This is picture heavy and i've shown it in steps...hope you like :)
 Then I sponged on some Ziv...probably one of my more subtle gradients..like how it turned out.
 Then came Blarney Stone...from NailNation3000. You can't see it but it has some really pretty red sparkles.
 I tried stamping this with an aqua color but it just wouldn't show up! So I settled for Konad white. Note to self to get more Konad stamping polish'.
 Ok..then I added a multitude of CND Sparkles.....I used Raspberry, Amethyst, Crimson and Sapphire. But it was hard to pick up on camera! Grr....So lastly I added Ozotic 503 and it kinda toned down the white which is what I was wanting.

 This last pic is my never seen right hand.....for some reason I thought it looked better. It looks more teal, I guess that's why I like it better.
What I used:
Base: CG Running in Circles
Sponged with Zoya Ziv
Stamp: NC01, Konad white
Layered: LOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment