Monday, January 14, 2013

Butter London Henley Regatta and Orly It's Not Rocket Science

 Hi everybody!  Today I have a mani for you that is certainly more me....sparkles, stamping..sponging.....oh how I love sponging!!  And greens and turquoise.....I love those types of colors!!  So on with the pics! I will show you in order of how I did it....hope you like!

First up is 3 coats of Orly It's Not Rocket Science.  Great formula, built up very nicely.
 Then I sponged on Butter London Henley Regatta...a beautiful teal green micro-glitter. I knew once I saw this it would end up being a favorite!!
 Just look at how it sparkles!! I needed 2 coats of Out The Door Topcoat before I stamped. I almost didn't stamp because I loved how it looked just like this!!
 My XL Cheeky plates haven't been getting much love from me lately so I pulled them out. This is an image form Plate B. Not a huge fan of gold but I didn't want to smother the sponging with a darker stamping color.
 And this next pic is in natural light....no sunshine, just the glare off the snow....ugh. Which we got more of today....yay us! Gotta love Alberta.
 Now the next two pics are showing you both sides of my thumb and i've done this so you can see how wonderfully these images cover a big thumb like mine!! I'm really impressed,   so far only two brands can cover my thumbs.....Cheeky and DRK series A, B and C.  So for those of you with bigger nail beds....yay!

Well that's it....hope you like!  I have worn this for two whole days now and only have minor tip wear on a couple fingers on my right hand from dishes....yes, I did some by hand....lol.....and other cleaning.


What I used:
Base: Orly It's Not Rocket Science 3 coats
Sponged: Butter London Henley Regatta
Topcoat: Out The Door Fast Drying Topcoat
Stamp: Cheeky XL plate B with China Glaze Passion






No comments:

Post a Comment