Friday, January 11, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Seppuku (With A Frisbee)

Hi everybody.....well my six followers!  LOL  Today I have my second grab from Nail Pattern Boldness Seppuku (With A Frisbee),  I had been eyeing this one up for awhile and then Llarowe had a sale!! It's not on their site anymore but I checked and it looks like it's still available through Nail Pattern Boldness on their site which you can access through their Facebook page.  This is an extremely bright matte glitter in a clear base but it's hard to tell it's a clear base because it's so densely packed with glitter!!  It's AMAZING!!  The formula was great for this type of glitter....a little on the thick side but no issues with application and I didn't find dry time that bad.....I was expecting much worse. So on with the pictures!!  

 The above pictures are both without topcoat,  you can see it's it's very bright all on it's own.
 The above picture is with topcoat. This polish is amazing,  it literally glows!! I couldn't stop staring at my fingers!!  This is for sure an all time favorite for me....hands down!!  It was worth every penny!!
This last picture is OPI Red Lights Ahead....Where? Which is really not a red but more a coral leaning red. I thought it was a great base for Seppuku (With A Frisbee).


Base: OPI Red Lights Ahead..Where? 2 coats
Layered:  Seppuku (With A Frisbee) 2 coats ( only really needed 1 )
Topcoat: Out The Door Fast Drying Topcoat

Hope you like! As always I bought this polish and my thoughts and opinions are my own and always will be  :)

2 comments:

  1. I layered mine over Lime Cream peaches and cream, which looked really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to try it over Butter London Trout Pout...next time!

    ReplyDelete