Monday, January 7, 2013

NPB Boop-Oop-A-Dupe and CG Frostbite

Hi everybody! I'm super excited to share my post today......been waiting for a while to get my hands on this polish and I finally got it!!! I will be sharing the lovely Boop-Oop-A-Dupe from Nail Pattern Boldness. It's an extremely beautiful.....stunning masterpiece!!!! Ok....enough talk....time for the slew of pictures I took  :)
 Above is in artificial lighting, my dull kitchen lighting. This is with 4 coats....no underwear.

 The top 2 are in natural lighting, no sunshine. This polish is shimmery looking in most lighting but then you see it like this and wow....it almost looks like there's some duochrome happening here! It looks purply at the cuticles and pink at the tips......very pretty! Formula was nice and easy to apply.




 The rest of the pics above are 2 coats of Boop-Oop-A-Dupe layered over 2 coats of China Glaze Frostbite....another stunning polish.
And here is Frostbite all on it's own.....isn't it lovely?? Well I hope you enjoyed seeing this polish......it really is a must have! Especially if you were one of those people that wanted Clarins 230  (Unicorn Pee)  or Max Factor Fantasy Fire. I purchased mine at Llarowe and it was worth every penny!!
Bye for now  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment