Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Butter London Rosie Lee

Hi everybody...I have a new mani for you today/tonight ;) Trying out a new font so please let me know if it's easier for you all to read. I think this time i'll work my way backwards but it will still be easy to follow steps.So on with the pictures!
 The first pic is with flash.  It just looked more accurate for once and highlighted the glitter. I think this is such a neat design too! I used Cheeky XL plate C.
 Second pic is in natural lighting, still pretty but not as color accurate as with the flash. This was a lot more sparkly in person....
 Third pic is the lovely Rosie Lee! I never imagined I would love this polish as much as I do....she's a stunner! I think this is great for people that are afraid of glitter because they think it's too bright or kiddy maybe...I felt like this was such a classy looking polish. A great fine mesh glitter in a clear base that applied very easily. I layered this but it would be opaque in 2-3 coats. This pic is in natural lighting..no sunshine.
 Fourth pic is in artificial lighting....gosh I love this polish!!
And lastly I have China Glaze Poetic....a lovely rosy copper color? Hard to explain but gorgeous. Great for stamping.....it's from the Romantique collection and I plan to hunt them all down as I imagine they're all one coaters..all six I have are so far. I also didn't find this was too bad for brush strokes.

Well hope you like it...until next time :)

What I used:
Base: China Glaze Poetic 1 coat
Layered: Butter London Rosie Lee 2 coats
Stamp: Cheeky XL C, Konad Black

No comments:

Post a Comment