Thursday, February 7, 2013

OPI A Butterfly Moment

Today I have OPI A Butterfly Moment from the Mariah Carey collection. NOT a fan, have never even really listened to her. Just not my genre of music. This polish is really awesome, it looks great on my skin tone. It applied easily, although it was on the thick side. I didn't find it very bad for brush strokes as far as frosts go at all. I only needed two coats for full coverage. I will definitely use this in many manis!

 Next picture is in natural light....shade.
 And then I decided to sponge some white on the tips and stamp with my new Gal Fairy set!
I wasn't thrilled with the outcome but I figured wth...i'll post it anyway. Maybe you'll like it more than I did ;)


What I used:
Base: OPI A Butterfly Moment 2 coats
Sponged: China Glaze White on White
Stamp: China Glaze Joy, Gals Fairy set GA30

As always I bought the above mentioned products and all opinions are ALL mine :) Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment