Friday, February 1, 2013

This is my attempt at a Valentine themed manicure...i've never been one for Valentine's Day but Harlow & Co is having a Valentine themed contest so I figured what the hey! The last day to enter was Jan 31st so the voting part is now commencing. So for this manicure I used piCture pOlish O'hara as a base on my ring/pointer fingers, Orly Miss Conduct on my pinky/middle fingers and Glitter Gal Baby Pink Sparkle on my thumb. Then I just took the polish brushes and carefully applied the opposite colors to all nails in splotches. I really loved the look as I have still not managed to figure out how to do gradients with scattered holo's!! Then I stamped with Bundle Monster plate 317 and Konad black.



 This last picture is with flash...just look at all that sparkle!! :)

Well hope you like! If anyone has any method for gradient scattered holo's please share!! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment