Thursday, February 7, 2013

OPI Hands Off My Kielbasa!

Hi again! I have another quick post for you...OPI Hands Off My Kielbasa! from the Euro Centrale Collection. This is a nice dusty coral shimmer..at least that's what it looks like to me! It's frosty but not too much and didn't leave a mess of brush strokes behind. The formula was on the thicker side but it applied nicely and was opaque in two coats. The photos were taken in dim artificial lighting.



I really love this color! It's the perfect summery color..this would look gorgeous with a tan! I really like the way it looks on my skin tone as well...these kinds of colors usually suit me. Hope you like!
Bought this baby..as always..and as always my opinions are all mine :)

What I used:
Base: OPI Hands Off My Kielbasa 2 coats
Stamped: OPI A Butterfly Moment, Gals Fairy plate set GA30

No comments:

Post a Comment