Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine "Lava"

Hi everybody :) Today I have Sally Hansen's Lustre Shine Lava and it's insanely beautiful! I don't usually buy Sally Hansen unless it's for stamping polish. Frankly I think if you're going to spend that much you can almost get an OPI and I suppose i've become a bit of a polish snob :/  I like my collections to match and I hate that Sally Hansen doesn't have the same bottles...every new collection they come out with looks different (bottle wise) and so for that..."i'm out". Anyone else love Shark Tank and Dragon's Den...teehee..
However...I saw swatches of Lava online and just HAD to get it!! This polish is fabulous!! I took pics late lastnight and it was just a pretty foil but then I woke up and looked at my nails..wow! I made my hubby grab my bottle so I could take pics. Let me just say that there was NO sun present it was just daylight in my room! I'm completely smitten with this polish!! I paid $7.49..which was money well spent. The pics are all with 3 coats that applied flawlessly. I used Out The Door fast dry topcoat because I thought I was going to stamp over them...now i'm not so sure! Too pretty! On with the pics!







Gorgeous, yes?! I sure think so! Anyway..I bought Gilt too so i'm excited to see how that turns out :)
As always I bought this and my opinions are all mine. Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment