Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Manicure

Hi again! I have a nice bright spring mani for you all today! Even if i'm surrounded by gross weather I still hear birdies chirping and that's always a good feeling! Plus all the extra daylight helps too :)

I used the lovely Butter London Trout Pout as my base..GREAT color! I then added a layer of China Glaze Snowglobe...I saw a similar combo on Instagram and fell in love. They used Mimosa's Before Mani's..which is a pretty color but has a not so great formula. I then stamped with DRK-A Image Plate and Sinful Colors Dream On. This particular image was really deep and I ended up having to scrape it multiple times so I could get a clear image. So it turned out so so...you'll see what I mean. On to the pics!





Hope you like..have a fabulous day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment