Wednesday, April 10, 2013

St. Patrick's Day manicure

Ok...so I realize i'm REALLY late for this one! lol I have been super busy lately..I have started a gel nail course and barely find time to do a fresh mani! The last 2 mani's i've done have both lasted a week each...wow. Crazy I know..anyway, on with the mani!

You can tell I wore this for a few days before taking pics because I have some minor tip wear. For the base I used China Glaze Gaga For Green. I stamped with Konad Green and MM04 a wonderful St Patty's Day image plate I got from Messy Mansion. I loved how it turned out..it was my first time using a Konad polish in a color other than black or white and it was great! The plate was awesome as are all her image plates...such creative images and wonderful quality..plus they're bigger images so yay for people with larger nail plates..ME! Here's the mani..


Hope you like...and have a fabulous day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment