Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 24: Inspired By A Book

So...after being MIA for quite some time I thought i'd better finish off my 31 Day Nail Art Challenge..it's been over for some time now but I just didn't upload the pictures on here..sorry :( I'm just always on my Facebook page and Instagram..I suppose this blog isn't exactly where I thought it might be..although I very much appreciate my 14 followers :)
This is Day 24: Inspired By A Book and I had a really hard time feeling creative about this one! Finally I decided to go with Game of Thrones so I could use my cool new Messy Mansion Dragon Plate ;)
I used 2 coats of OPI Black Onyx as my base and stamped with China Glaze Passion. The wonderful stamp is MM05.


If you haven't already...check out this series of books...they're amazing! The show on HBO is also fantastic!!
Have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really like Messy Mansion's plates..great quality! I just ordered the new rose one she created..so excited!

      Delete