Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 21: Inspired By A Color

Hi everyone! Tonight I have the beginning of the third part of the 31 Day Nail Challenge: Inspired by...This is Day 21: Inspired by a Color and for me that is GREEN! I love green!! And leaves, ferns, moss...greenery in general. For my base I used China Glaze Westside Warrior, 2 coats. Then I applied Butter London Dosh and dabbed saran wrap on my nails one at a time. It was really pretty just like that...sorry, I didn't take pics. I then tried stamping over that with a-england Dragon and Princess Sabra but you couldn't see the image very well at all. So I decided since I needed something darker I would use my new favorite brown China Glaze IX...which was perfect because it's still nice and earthy :) I used GALS 38 from their Fairy Set.

 The first picture is with flash so I could try and catch all the layers..


Well..hope you like! I really loved this image from Gals Fairy Set..like big ferns!

2 comments: