Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 22: Inspired By A Song

Hi again..another post heavy night for me, playing catch up I guess! After all...I did do 13 mani's and not post them until now! So as you probably know by now i'm participating in The 31 Day Nail Challenge and the first two parts I did as chunks, posting 10 mani's in each category..Colors and Patterns. Now i've decided to post the last part of the challenge...the Inspired By part all separately. So now I have Day 22: Inspired by a Song. And I was inspired by Whiterabbit from Jefferson Airplane..a pioneer of the psychedelic rock movement of the 60's. For this mani I started out with 2 coats of Orly Au Champagne. Then I did a water marble using China Glaze Surfin' For Boys, Sun-Kissed, I'm With the Lifeguard, Splish Splash and Beach Cruise-R. All neons from their 2012 summer collection. All great formulas, 2 coaters with shimmer..how could one not love that?! I used Bundle Monster plate 302, the bunny was a pain in the asteroid to stamp!! I ended up having to retrace the outline with a nailart pen and then dot the color in because it wouldn't come out very well. Anyway..on with the blinding neon!!


 First two pictures are with flash, the last two are taken in dim artificial lighting.

And here's a link to the video of Whiterabbit with all it's psychedelic colors. Enjoy :)
http://youtu.be/WANNqr-vcx0

No comments:

Post a Comment