Friday, March 1, 2013

Quo by Orly Super Cute

Hi again..my third blog post today!! I will mention again..in case you didn't see the other post...that Quo by Orly is a Shoppers Drug Mart Exclusive and you should be able to find these shades in all the Shoppers. A lot of these colors are duplicates of Orly colors...like the polish i'm swatching today is identical to Orly Preamp. But if you're not able to get your hands on Orly you can get these. They do cost more and are smaller bottles..14ml for $10. compared to Orly's 18ml for $9.25 but I suppose that's what we get here in Canada. I usually buy all my Orly's from Nail Polish Canada.com but I know some of you don't like buying online so this is an alternative. Also..when Orly comes out with new collections they have those colors available for a limited time at Shoppers...just called something different by Quo. Super Cute is a lavender pink color with stunning shimmery particles! They look pink but i'm pretty sure they're gold..it also doesn't look gold on but a lovely glow from within type look..it's gorgeous! Nice formula..a bit on the thicker side but nothing unmanageable. I used 3 coats but probably could have gotten away with 2. 




All photos are taken in natural lighting. The third pic has some sun in it...lucky me..lol. So what do you think of this color? Would any of you buy the Quo by Orly brand?

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, this is beautiful--I love that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a a quiet shade..until you see that shimmer pop! Wow..glows from within :)

      Delete
  2. Just bought this today at SDM for 2$...that's the benifit of the SDM brand, on sale a lot. I have bought all my QBO for 5$ or less. Anyways...love this colour! So...um...cute! My two daughters will likely fight me for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I never find them on sale...I sure wish I did though cause there are so many I still want to pick up!

      Delete